It has been another great year for the High School Series. All of the participation numbers are up and with that comes additional births to the National Championship for the High School Teams.
This year the top 5 teams from our State Championship / Series that will be heading down to Kentucky Lake in August are:
1. Minooka High School Anthony Fazio and Grant Olsen
2. Minooka High School Glenn Banaszak and Alec Berans
3. Marion High School Drew Herrmann and Wyatt Gabby
4. Minooka High School Jake Doster and Zach Peterson
5. Hinsdale South High School Adrian Kurnyta and Maciek Chmielewski
These 5 teams have qualified through the IBN High School Series to participate in our State Championship. That is where they punched their ticket to the National event. They competed against over 150 teams throughout the 2016 season and have earned their spot.
The Illinois BASS Nation would like to wish them all good luck at the National Championship!
The first tournament in the 2017 season will be on June 25th at Lake Clinton.